1) Difficulty and pattern of papers are very much similar to the real 11+ as we have taken feedback from multiple students who appeared for the different GL / CEM / School Specific Patterns in 2019 & 2020.
2) Solution of the tricky questions to be provided on an individual basis
3) Statistical Result within 4 days of the mock with Percentage, Rank, Percentile, Time taken on every question, comparison with the topper.
4) Students will have access to Portal till 31st December 2021 for paper review and any new additional mocks.
5) Soft copies of the papers can be downloaded by candidates on our portal.
6) CEM Mock will be comprising of two papers :
Paper 1: Verbal Reasoning & Short Numerical Reasoning (50 mins)
Paper 2: Verbal Reasoning, Long Numerical Reasoning & Non-Verbal (50 mins)
Benefits for your child.
Highlight strengths and weaknesses
Build confidence in CEM question types.
Monitor progress in comparison to other 11 Plus candidates.
Your child will need the following to sit our Online Mock Exams:
Paper for rough working.
Computer/Laptop – Google Chrome browser
To attempt on Tablet (Android), please download 11pluseuphoria app from the following link :
To attempt it on ipad (iOS), please download 11pluseuphoria app from the following link :